Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cath's birthday

Cath's bday has come and gone and we had a pretty good day I would have to say.

I got up and went and got us some fresh croissants and we had a little birthday picnic in our living room - Emma, cath and I. We had a shopping spree the day before where Emz and I bought Cath a ton of clothes. Well that ton, along with a few other bits n pieces kept her a happy girl for a while as she sat there unwrapping prezzies.

We went for a bit of a cycle during the day but the weather wasn't great so mostly we just chilled. In the eve we went out for the bestest pizzas ever and then we came home and the girls watched prison break episodes while I worked in the 'study'.

Thanks so much to those that sent texts and emails but thanks even more to those that called - you really made her day! And Tanya, your card was also really appreciated - getting mail is always cool - but I think there must have been a mistake cos the 10 pound note must have fallen out :)

And to Ralf and Christa (for those that don't know - the couple I met and stayed with when I went to the hockey World Cup in Germany a few years ago) - the fact that you remembered just shows what amazing people you are - you remembered and you haven't even met her!!!
Thanks so much for the message!

Emma has now left so I'll put up some photies of that trip soon.

No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.