The development of a bump...
Weeeeeeeeeeeell, Dear ol Courtney made it very clear that y'all are not interested in photos of my boxes in the livingroom,as interesting as they may be (and they're very interesting if you ask me!) - You cut me deep Courts, you cut me reaaaal deep - I have decided to give in to public opinion and show you our baby.
For those of you who often drool at the sight of Cath fully clothed - Chris, Stevie - be aware that this blog post will contain partial nudity - and may just send you over the edge.
This was Cath at the start of December (2 months-ish)... I'm sure she'll kill me for putting photos up but hey, she needs me - I'm the breadwinner and father of her child. Please note the 'do you REALLY have to do this, I need to run off and get sick' face for the photo.
Then came January (3 months-ish), and the bump was still not really noticeable...
Well, Cath's bump anyway...
My mega-babe - she's so skinny. Other girls were putting on the pies in a big way at this stage, but not my pookums. Me, well we figure I look about 6-7 months.
And then Feb (4 months-ish) - and the bump hadst appeared....
EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!!!
So I hope you're happy now Courtney... and Chris and Stevie.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! alan you look simply glowing ;-)
Cath - you look skinny. EAT lady EAT!!! xxxx
Post a Comment