Monday, December 07, 2009

Another day at the office - work posters

Our office.

I think I mentioned this in my blog somewhere else...

We went 10-pin bowling (the Argus sport section) and so I made up some posters - which I put up at the bowling alley. I then brought them back and the guys told me to put them up at the office - so I did.


Monday is my day off. So when I came in on Tuesday, there were two new posters up...


The nibbling nuts reference is to do with the fact that I was always eating peanuts, and the other, it was MO-vember, as discussed on another post, and I had a moustache - a snor in Afrikaans. These okes are quite clever huh?



BTW, this is Christo, our ass ed. Make that assistant Ed. On Fridays we have sports memorabilia day - you have to wear a sport item of clothing. Just thought I'd put him in.

No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.