Wednesday, February 02, 2011

January 2011


South Africa v India at Newlands... match ended as a draw, but we did ourselves proud, fighting back from some trouble. Then India decided not to chase, despite having Sehwag in their lineup.


Kallis celebrates another century!


Something I've wanted to do for a long time is simply take a cycle with my camera and capture images that are '60 minutes from home'. There is soooo much on my doorstep - you've seen the view of the mountain from my road - but it dawned on me that I have the beach 15 minutes away (by car) in the one direction, the forest the other way and the mountain the other.

So I hopped on my bike with a camera and these are some of the pics I snapped...

Scene from Chappies...
Last but not least, some pics of Emma. Every night, okay, almost every night, it's the same routine for little Emma... 5pm-ish - Supper time 6pm-ish - Bath time 6.30-6.45ish - Reading time 7pm-ish - Bed time. So roundabout 6.40, mommy asks Emma if she wants to go and get some books for reading time and bring them back to the bedroom where we all sit and read them. Ask yourself this question when you've looked at the pictures... "Do you think she likes reading time?" This is her returning to the room with the book(s). She gets soooo excited. Her face is always a highlight of the day!

No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.