Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide n seek, etc - 31 Dec

    

Somewhere along the line I told Emma that she could turn on the diningroom lights with her wand and by saying Abracadabra! Kept her occupied for a good 20 minutes, it did....


Visitin Yollie....Emma's turn to push me or the swing.


Every now and then Emma and I play hide n seek... one day she chose a new hiding place I wasn't used to... what a great spot....this is what I saw....note the stuffed toy snake... or the end of the snake, to be more exact.

 
close-up...

And then through the crack of the cupboard....


Bits n bobs...

Just lookin gorgeous....

And another hot night.... cooling down in her sleep. Photo taken with a flash so it looks light, but this is her in her pitch-black troom, fast asleep.

No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.