It was probably my poorest attempt at a birthday celebration EVER for Cath as for a start, the 28th of September was a Friday - the day I had to move out of my Sunday's Well apartment in Cork (which I had been sharing with Tony - a Chinese guy) and into our new penthouse apartment overlooking the Lee (river). This meant that after moving and catching the bus up, I only got into Dublin late - at about 8-9pm.
Then, not only was it Cath's bday, it was also her last day - she had to start at her new job at the beginning of October so I made her leave her job on her birthday. Eina.
Shame, but at least her work buddies spoilt her rotten - they gave her some really nice perfume and some other stuff too - and lots of them went out for drinks with her (any excuse huh?) and stayed till after midnight.
It was the night of the England v Tonga game and Ben (centre) - an Englishman surrounded by Irishmen - had a bit of a wager with one of the Oirish boys. You'll see lots of photies of Ben here - and he sure is a happy man - you'll see what I mean!
Cath and Emma - her lecture and work buddy. The bonded. They were toit (like a toiger).

With the rugby won, Ben was soon a great mood...
Paddy (left, above photie), who used to work with Cath at DCA, is such a cool oke that whenever they have a work thing on, they still give him a call to come out...
Anyway, I was giving Cath a lot of loving that night, seeing as it was her bday and since I hadn't seen her in a week - and so, naturally... the loving spread
First Billy tried to get some...

First Billy tried to get some...
and then Gary...
All in all, a good night out
- except for Gary maybe
(one too many? - nah, he's just dodging the camera again!).
1 comment:
I love it i love it i love it!!! You've succeeded in giving me a good 'ol virtual kick up the behind to get those keys a-tapping! I'm gonna go write mine! MWAH XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment