Friday, December 19, 2008

Our new lil monster

Woooooohoooo. We're having a little... baby.

Well I suggest you click on this image to get a slightly more 'meaningful' view of my baby.
As far as 13 week scans go, we've been told this is a good one as they can sometimes make it appear that your baby is actually in two pieces. Anyhoo. It is clear already that this little one;s head is going to be big - full of brains as cath says!



Happy days. All good so far with the development.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! Im jumping for u both!!! Keep me updated with photos please, its such a joy to see!!! All the best, you both gonna make great parents!!:)
Lv claire xxx

Anonymous said...

Good heavens! How did I miss this news! Congrats guys! Hope to see you soon and catch up.

Corlea

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.