Saturday, March 13, 2010

A touch of January #2

This will be another bits n pieces post as I just need to explain the photos really.

These are some of my church Youth Club - this is what I deal with on Sundays. We started off with about 15 but have built up and now have about 20-25.

They're wearing my Celtic tops that I've been collecting overseas at charity shops. I brought them back with me to kit out the youth club soccer side. But I'm a few short of 11, so I'm going to email Celtic and ask for a few more.



Little Emma in a cute dress, eating dried melon.




Little Louis on the potty and the toilet. He's so proud when he does the deed on the big people's throne.



Luois tries a bit of incest with his cousin but Emma is more interested in the doll.


These two are so cute when they play together...





Trying out our backpack. We've used it another time as well, walking the dogs in Tokai forrest near our new house. But this was just around the block a few times to test it.




Sometimes Emma wants to be awake, but dad still wants to sleep.



Emma and Emma (at Granny's house). She loves her godmother.

No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.