Thursday, April 29, 2010

April #5 - bathtime and lil Louis' birthday party

It was little Luois' birthday so Jan asked us if we'd host it, to make it a bit of a surprise. Oh course we we up for that - although I needed a few headache pills.
Actually, the night before I'd had a few drinks with Rory and Ian who had come round for some games and whiskey. And i got a tummy bug the next morning, so Cath handled everything and I just popped out every now and again, between toilet visits and bed.
I called in sick later (saturday work) cos I was in no shape...

But lil Louis was enjoying himself with his Pooh cake, made by mom.
I didn't get any though. Mom wrapped it up and shipped it off. Why I oughta.....


We weren't short of stuff to eat...

As I mentioned in an earlier post, these two aren't used
to dogs and were scared at first... but look at em now!
Kiara with Shadow and Jake with Roxy.

Kiara and Jake show Emma the sights of our garden.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bathtime photos!



I've gone to extra effort to ensure these photos don't have any Alan or catherine bits showing after Cath emailed Madz photos of Emma in the bath with me without carefully checking the photos first. Oops. Blind one.


Happy baby, happy mom. My two hot chicks.

Wanting a bath!


Oh dear, someone looks a little tired. Mom will cheer you up.



Emma has taken a great liking to dropping things. She sits in her high chair and just lets food go over the side, then watches it from above fascinated. She does the same in the bath, dropping the shampoo and bath salts over the side...

Now aint that cute?

No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.