Okay now this really amuses me - I've had a really sore back for quite a while now - over a year - and every now and again, I try something new to sort it out. So for a few days, I slept on the floor, which wasn't very comfy and did bugger-all.
Thing is, Emma came through in the mornings and saw me there... and so... one night when we went into her room to switch off the fan and night light....
She's fast asleep, on the floor, completely covered by her blanket (we moved it off her face for the photo)Shame man, she just wanted to be like her daddy.
Playing with her cardboard cut out dolls.
Chloe banging pots and pans with the wooden spoon.
And bathing with big sis - shampoo bubbles on the heads.
Chloe having a ball. Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist.
What a good little worker. This is Emma busy making cards for her grannies and grandpa and Aunty Emma and Uncle Dave as a thankyou for something or other. She's very good - it's a very serious business - as you can see.
Meanwhile Chloe played away.
Food face. This is what happens when you let your children take hold of the spoon to feed themselves.
Emma feeling close to Chloe - for a change.
Putting the washing up, we found this item that just wouldn't come clean.
And THIS. THIS was not pleasant. This is the arse-end of Shadow our dog, with poos stuck in his bum hair which I had to cut out with scissors. Pardon the pun, but it was a shitty job.
No comments:
Post a Comment