Friday, March 29, 2013

March bits n bobs




This photo was taken before our holiday.... the dogs dug up a flowerbed, sending plants flying and sand into the pool, and leaving a 60cm deep hole. I filled it in and built an impenetrable barrier of bench, wooden stakes and trellis creeper at the far end of the path.
Party at the Spur (Spur) for Emma's classmate Michaela.
  

A mad hatter's party for one of Chloe's friends.
I don't have a lot to say about this one as I missed it, having to work on Saturdays and all, you know. Sigh.


  
  

Gotta admire their kid's taste though.... beer. I. want. one.



  

Chloe playing and meeting friends. And Emma.



Chloe in a dress at home, looking gorgeous, as usual.

  

And is this Chloe's first kiss? I t could just be. She hasn't quite mastered the whole 'close your mouth and put your lips together' thing, but who am I to judge? Love is... huh?



And so, having filled the hole in and gone away on holiday, I returned to find this... a new hole, bugger and deeper than before. Sand everywhere. While we were away, we payed our neighbour to feed and walk the dogs... and this is how they reward me? So much for my impenetrable barrier of death and pain. Next time I will let them loose, methinks. Or electrify the flowerbeds.

 


No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.