Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dec '13 - Fr Christmas visits Educare


I went along to Educare - the girls' school - to watch them receive their prezzies from Fr Christmas. I didn't work in the mornings so it was too good to miss.


But before the fun started, I saw that they were both in the same play area, which never happens. Normally the big kids are here and the smaller kids are in a different area.


Not only that, but they WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING TOGETHER, not killing/screaming at each other! I snapped some pics, hidden behind a bush (looking like a real peadophile I suppose)...


And I was rewarded with this GEM… Emma giving her little sis a quick "I love you" kiss. These are the moments when you thank God for your children, and realise how truly blessed you are.


But we were all here cos the rumours had it that Santa was making a stop at the school…
Emma was so excited… this above pic is when Santa came through the door.


Then watching his every move...



Chloe wasn't so sure what was going on… a lot of her classmates were crying, but she was just puzzled...


she went and got her prezzie from the odd man in the red suit, opened it and played with it.



Emma was still waiting, though. And a few of her classmates were getting impatient...


But then her turn came and she gave Santa a huuuuuge hug and thank you. She was uber chuffed with her prezzies.



No comments:

The World according to Valkenburg

As if Facebook, gmail and hotseminakedswedishblondes.com weren't taking up enough of my time, now I'm writing a blog!

Oh well - it just goes to show - any idiot can write a blog.