We went for a walk up toward's Elephant's Eye… and met a few of Emma and Chloe's siblings (monkeys, well, baboons)
Some, like Chloe, were also hitching a ride on a parent's back. Some travelled underneath...
Some took the high 'road'.
It was all very exciting, being so close to creatures that could rip you apart in seconds, sorry, I mean being so close to the cute monkeys.
Well chuffed to show the girls wildlife in their natural environment, I was a bit happy to see the back of the troop who calmly walked passed us as we hiked up the mountain. I realised I'd been holding my breath a long time.
And then to the ballet.
Emma does ballet at school, but the class is young so they pretend to be fairies and tiptoe around, wave their arms, point their toes, and just basically have fun...
That's my girl!
Taylor.
Look how excited Emma is - knees bent, shoulders hunched over with anticipation...
And afterwards, with a proud mommy.



No comments:
Post a Comment