Pixie playland - or whatever the hell they call themselves - was having their annual fun day… where the kids got to play various games… and paint on the wall. Emma liked that
Chloe liked the puppet show… so much so that she had to stand up and let us know that there were REAL puppet people there. DOWN IN FRONT!
I had to include this pic of the girls in their winter hats.
Now this is completely unrelated, but I took a photo of some protests in Cape Town CBD. Pretty much every week Casatu, the ANC women's league, the ANC youth league, poo protesters or any othert group of poor people would march on parliament (about a block away from my work building). Their protest would see them block two of the city's busiest streets, bringing traffic to a standstill. Then after a few hours of dancing and singing, sometimes they would riot, breaking shop windows, looting stalls, etc. One one day when I was fetching my car, I came across this mob… very intimidating when 3 000 angry people march straight at you, I have to say.
On a nicer note, here's Chloe really opening up wide for her food...
And this, I think, was mother's day. Either that or Granny Fi's birthday.
we went for a walk along the contour path from Rhodes memorial.
Great pano views...
And, as I have said before, it was too much for Chloe, who passed out. Sideways.








No comments:
Post a Comment